Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome To The Rollercoaster

Two good things happened yesterday:

1.) I spent a couple hours down at Derby Reach alone with Jesus.

2.) Allison and I spent some time in prayer together.

I feel almost human again.

Two sad things happened yesterday:

1.) A teen, who loves Jesus, explained that their poor choices were because they felt God had betrayed them. (It's hard to blame them for that conclusion when you see their hellish circumstances)

2.) Another teen's blog explained that they weren't getting baptized anymore because they felt it would be a lie.

It is obvious to me that my team (including myself), my family, and our young people are under tremendous spiritual attack. Having the gift of discernment during times of battle is not a fun thing.

I am not pressing the panic button. I just wanted to keep you updated on the good and the bad.

Welcome to rollercoaster that is youthwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment