Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We Are In


My blog has been a little stale of late. I hope to remedy that in the coming days. We moved into our new place just over a week ago. I have been busy unpacking, organizing, and getting our suite ready for renters--no small task let me tell you. I hate drywalling, fyi!!!!

Allison is now 31 weeks pregnant and looking beautiful as ever. We'll post another belly photo asap. Everything seems to be progressing healthy and well. We have a short list of names for the little nudger but nothing firm yet. Can't wait to meet him.

Tomorrow, we fly out to Saskatchewan to visit my brother and sister-in-law, Corey and Erin. They became parents today of two little girls--Elise Pamela (5 pounds 11 ounces) and Alianna Elizabeth (6 pounds). Mom and daughters are doing well. I am told that they are not identical with one having reddish hair and their other a little darker, though I can't remember which had which at the moment. I'll post photos of my neices as soon as I get 'em.

I think that sums up the past few weeks. I'll have some more youthwork stories posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment