Monday, November 23, 2009

What's Going On?


Some Texts and Facebook Statuses from the past week:

"I'm scared to give my dad my report card."

"Teenager down. Broken hearted teenager down."

"Lot's of people claim to love me. People I can see and who give me tons of evidence. Do I trust them? Barely"

"Wow. Stepdad and mom broke up tonight. What the f--- am i supposed to do now? F--- :,( we have to move out now! And on top of that, we gots nowhere to go. F---!"

"Going to bed to get the night over with, seriously too much to handle right now."

"Cheese Whiz is my reason for getting out of bed."

"phone is effed. mind is confused. heart is done. body hurts. stomache is angry. its gunna be a fun week....:("

"I loved it when my dad actually loved me. What the hell happened oh right you came back and ruined everything"

No comments:

Post a Comment