Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sacrilegious

A young friend of mine put me on to this song "Sacrilegious" by Never Shout Never.

Does it describe how you feel?
Does it make you sad?
Does it offend you?
Does it make you defensive?
Maybe all of the above?



Christofer Drew wrote this song about being kicked out of a church. On his myspace page he writes "I am not the standard sunday morning christian. I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. I believe he is the only way to truth. I do believe that modern christianity is too moral based, and not enough about the spiritual side. I do not go to church. I haven't been since I got kicked out when I was 16. I do love my Jesus though :)" He also says, "I believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. Saying that; don't think I am a christian with a foot up his a**! I love everyone and respect their beliefs. Don't let anyone tell you what to believe. Take everything in, and make your own decision. So, if you'd like to talk about faith; let me know. I'd be honored."



No comments:

Post a Comment