Thursday, March 11, 2010

Status Updates





Another window into young people's lives via Facebook Statuses... 

John: To be understood to the very core is the aim of the human population

Jane: I find it sad that how I can fit a year into a box. Fill its spaces with memories turned tragedies.



Jill: Life is pretty good right now, its a nice change :)


Jessie: Wishes the darn zombie apocalypse would come already!!!


Jake: Really hates this feeling right now, why must I have this feeling of hopelessness I hate it, why must I not be able to rid myself of this feeling.


Jeri: Jesus take the wheel.Take it from my hands cuz I cant do this on my own.Im letting go, give me one more chance.


Jack: You know you belong together when she takes the pickle of you mcd cheese burger before she gives you it, cause thats how you like it ♥


Jess: They say home is where the heart is and when it breaks its just growing pains.

James: I'm just such a complete failure at every aspect of life.....


Jonas: You're my world The shelter from the rain You're the pills That take away my pain You're the light That helps me find my way You're the words When I have nothing to say = GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment